We have set up the Gea Viva Charity to create a place, where ideas can be developed and tried how to transform our society so we can live in harmony with nature and each other. To give an impulse to realise in our hearts a deep connection with ourselves, each other, people around us and all life on Earth.
At this time of great transformation, we feel that it is important to fuse spiritual dimensions and practical ecological pursuits. So we wil trial and evolve ecological construction, permaculture, renewable technologies, geomancy, arts, crafts and healthy living as well as supporting each other in finding ways of acting on the basis of our heart quality, for the greater good of all.
We have chosen the Croatian Island Brac for this project because it is the focus of a heart centre that channels cosmic love, and distributes the Earth’s vital energy across a wide region. The sea also plays a vital role in transforming outdated patterns, and a number of impulses for change have manifested close by in the sea as well as on the land. A few of us have started the process of researching the Geomantic configuration of Brac and activating this heart centre.
Here are the aims and objectives Gea Viva's founding members Sabine Engelhardt, Urša Vidic and Alda Gerchi have developed:
- To develop and foster cooperative, innovative approaches and activities that provide a livelihood to residents of the island and ourselves, while preserving the landscape diversity and cultural heritage of Brač.
- To actively use, evaluate and evolve techniques in ecological construction, permaculture, renewable technologies, arts, crafts and healthy living.
- To promote responsible tourism and find new ways of community living based on heart quality and balance with nature, other beings, ourselves, each other and the local neighbourhood.
- To mentor each other to transform, follow our hearts, deepen connections, find equilibrium and to fully step into our role as co-creators by incorporating and advancing ways of reflection, such as meditation, prayer, visualisation, synchronisation and movement.
- Die Freude des Entdeckens und kreatives Lernen in alle Projekte zu inegrieren.
- To organise workshops, retreats, lectures, seminars, cultural and artistic events around the above themes.
- To promote findings and experiences through publications locally, nationally and internationally.
- To connect with organisations and individuals locally, nationally and internationally who work in these fields.
- To use, trial, showcase and evolve techniques in ecological construction, permaculture, renewable technologies, arts, crafts and healthy living.
- To provide a place for relaxation, reflection and exchange for guests, members and residents of Brač.
- To support the members’ creative endeavours in line with the objectives.
- To secure funding for the above activities through donations, grants, contributions and selling products that are within the ethical scope of the projects’ aims and objectives.